了让你弟弟在妈妈面前了。
08:22Thanks god. They are just fucking dense to leave me around you还好她很迟钝没发现就让我这样和你在一起。
08:25Seriously always been like that.说实话一直都是这样。
08:28She just fucking being attention they both do and then you just started她只是稍微注意到一,然后你就开始了
08:35The dirty fucking big sister你真变态啊,。
08:41And I become the sluttiest little brother ever Now we stuck like this, it is really terrible. I mean it&039;s your fault too然后,我就是你最变态的弟弟。现在我们就这样真的很糟糕。这是我们共同的错。
Oh yes, yes, yes, please. Need to cum.噢是的求求你,我想要。
08:58What,You want me to hold it你想让我忍住?
09:01Forever to come like this. Oh god. Okay, maybe if I had like a better angle, but around me...I永远都这样。天哪。好吧,如果我能换个角度,也许可以,但――
09:10I&039;m trying to finger when you&039;re all behind me. That&039;s not fair. I can&039;t hold on anymore. Please, please, please, please. Say yes, okay? I can&039;t这不公平,我真的忍不住了。求你求你求你答应我我忍不去了――
09:23Damn it, I really can&039;t该死,我真的不能――
(息)
10:00Oh, it&039;s sensitive.很。
10:04Oh, god, fuck. Fuck good
10:06Oh, fucking good.
10:26I think we&039;re clear. Yeah, I&039;m dead fucked off.我想我们已经安全了。
10:28Oh, what?哦,什么?
10:30Oh, what the fuck are you talking about?噢,你到底在说什么?